Briitsh Grand Prix: George Russell 'doesn't think I'll be going anywhere'
Collecting Art, take a look George Russell says he doesn think Ill be going anywhere amid links between his Mercedes team and four-time world champion Max Verstappen. Mercedes have talked to Verstappens management about the possibility of the Dutchman joining them from Red Bull next year. The 27-year-old Briton is out of contract with Mercedes at the end of this season. Speaking at Silverstone on Thursday before this weekends British Grand Prix, Russell said: The likelihood Im not at Mercedes next year, I think, is exceptionally low. Verstappen, who is contracted to Red Bull until the end of 2028 but is said to have contractual mechanisms which could enable him to leave, said he had nothing to add on the situation. There is no decision at the moment, he said. For me, its not about 26 or whatever. I just focus on what I have ahead of me, work with the team. And of course a lot of people make up assumptions, but thats not me. At last weekends Austrian Grand Prix, Mercedes team bo...
Comments
Post a Comment